Notice of Search for Presidency of Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology (BISCAST)
A. Applicants for SUC Presidency must possess the following minimum qualifications:
1. Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not a day older than the sixty-one (61) years old at the time of application 2. A natural-born Filipino citizen 3. Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution 4. Proven track record as an executive academic leader/administrator (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director) in higher education institution whether public or private, for at least five (5) years 5. Must have unquestionable moral integrity
B. An applicant who does not meet any one of the abovementioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences for these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search Process.
1. Formal Application Letter addressed to:
HON. ALDRIN A. DARILAG, PhD, CHRP,RMT,RN Commissioner, CHED Chair-Designate, BISCAST Board of Trustees 4/F HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath / notarized (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended).
3. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HRM/Records Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
4. Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the SUC in not more than five (5) pages.
5. Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than six (6) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has no final conviction for any administrative or criminal cases:
- 1. Sandiganbayan
- 2. Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- 3. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- 4. Municipal and Regional Trial Court
- 5. Ombudsman (for government employees)
- 6. Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
6. Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)/NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate.
7. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number, in case of private hospitals or clinic.
8. Results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOHaccredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, it should be signed or endorsed by the neuro-psychiatric doctor. e.g. “this test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the presidency of BISCAST.”
The Search Committee reserves the right to verify the results of the examinations required in Nos. 7 & 8.
9. Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath/ notarized.
The Search Committee for the Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit One (1) hard copy of original and an electronic copy of the aforementioned documents on or before November 26, 2020 at 5:00 P.M. (Philippine Standard Time) to any of the following
HON. ALDRIN A. DARILAG, PHD, CHRP,RMT,RN
Commissioner, CHED Chair-Designate, BISCAST Board of Trustees 4/F HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
MS. XIELA PATRICIA B. AZAÑES
Secretariat- Search Committee for Presidency OIC-Board Secretary BISCAST, Naga City Email: firstname.lastname@example.org